- Contracts, with mills, are written to secure controlled metallurgy for materials used in manufacturing (tube & bar) to assure consistency order to order.
- Only AISI T316L stainless steel is used for fitting manufacturing. Other materials are available upon request.
- All fittings, including welded assemblies, are annealed for stress relief and tolerance retention.
- Material Test Reports (MTR) are kept in a permanent file at Advance Fittings.
- MTR’s are required for all materials used in the production of fittings.
- The original MTR’s are kept in a permanent file at Advance Fittings.
- A printed copy of MTR’s is provided for all components used in fitting manufacturing and is available upon request.
- All fittings are permanently marked with heat numbers for system validation.
- Multiple combinations of finishes are available, from 10Ra maximum to 30Ra minimum.
- Advance Fittings uses a Perthometer to measure surface finishes, thus guaranteeing the finish on every fitting meets or exceeds specifications. A printed copy of the Perthometer readings is available upon request.
- Advance Fittings electropolishes in-house with our own speciality designed system.
- All fittings are pin-printed for permanent identification per ASME-BPE.
- The mill heat number is stamped on each fitting for each component.
- T316L and “ADVANCE” is permanently stamped on each fitting to assure receipt of quality fittings.
- Each fitting is cleaned in Deionized Water and dried with filtered air.
- All ends (weld & clamp) are capped to prevent damage.
- Each fitting is individually placed in a plastic bag and heat sealed.
- Every fitting has a label attached to the outside of the bag which lists the part number, part description and size, material type, heat number(s) and date of manufacture.
Advance Fittings Corp. comprehensive approach to details are critical when the core of your business is manufacturing BPE Compliant fittings for the Biopharmaceutical market. That’s what sets us apart from other manufacturing companies.
Since 1985, Advance Fittings has devoted its energies to producing the highest quality fittings for use in the Biopharmaceutical industry. Through gained knowledge and experience, our employees deserve their earned reputation.
A butt weld tubular fitting is designed to be welded on site at its end(s) to connect tube(s) together and allow change in direction or tube diameter, or branching or ending. This fitting then becomes part of a system for transporting fluids (oil, gas, steam, chemicals, …).