- Contracts, with mills, are written to secure controlled metallurgy for materials used in manufacturing (tube & bar) to assure consistency order to order.
- Only T316L stainless steel is used for fitting manufacturing. Other materials are available upon request.
- MTR’s are required for all materials used in the production of fittings.
- The original MTR’s are kept in a permanent file at Advance Fittings.
- A printed copy of MTR’s is provided for all components and is available upon request.
- All fittings are marked with heat numbers for system validation.
- Multiple combinations of finishes are available.
- Advance Fittings uses a profilometer to measure surface finishes, thus guaranteeing the finish on every fitting meets or exceeds specifications.
- Advance Fittings electropolishes in-house with our own specialty designed system.
- All fittings are printed for permanent identification per customer specific requirements.
- Custom marking available upon request.
- Component heat numbers are marked on each fitting.
- Each fitting is cleaned in Deionized Water.
- All ends (weld & clamp) are capped to prevent damage.
- Each fitting is individually placed in a plastic bag.
- Every fitting has a label attached to the outside of the bag which lists the part number, part description and size, material type, and heat number(s).