- Contracts, with mills, are written to secure controlled metallurgy for materials used in manufacturing (tube & bar) to assure consistency order to order.
- Only AISI T316L stainless steel is used for fitting manufacturing. Other materials are available upon request.
- All fittings, including welded assemblies, are annealed for stress relief and tolerance retention.
- Material Test Reports (MTR) are kept in a permanent file at Advance Fittings.
- MTR’s are required for all materials used in the production of fittings.
- The original MTR’s are kept in a permanent file at Advance Fittings.
- A printed copy of MTR’s is provided for all components used in fitting manufacturing and is available upon request.
- All fittings are permanently marked with heat numbers for system validation.
- Multiple combinations of finishes are available, from 10Ra maximum to 30Ra minimum.
- Advance Fittings uses a Perthometer to measure surface finishes, thus guaranteeing the finish on every fitting meets or exceeds specifications. A printed copy of the Perthometer readings is available upon request.
- Advance Fittings electropolishes in-house with our own speciality designed system.
- All fittings are pin-printed for permanent identification per ASME-BPE.
- The mill heat number is stamped on each fitting for each component.
- T316L and “ADVANCE” is permanently stamped on each fitting to assure receipt of quality fittings.
- Each fitting is cleaned in Deionized Water and dried with filtered air.
- All ends (weld & clamp) are capped to prevent damage.
- Each fitting is individually placed in a plastic bag and heat sealed.
- Every fitting has a label attached to the outside of the bag which lists the part number, part description and size, material type, heat number(s) and date of manufacture.