YOUR SOURCE FOR DOMESTIC BPE FITTINGS AND CUSTOM FABRICATED COMPONENTS
Advance Fittings Corp. evolved from the food and dairy fitting industry with the concept to focus primarily on pharmaceutical fittings and custom fabricated components used in the BioPharmaceutical Industry (BPI). Over the years, we have devoted our energies to gaining knowledge and improving processes in order to compete in the BioPharm industry.
Decades later, we have become a supplier of stainless components to some of the largest manufacturers, distributors, and end users in the world. We continue to grow and improve by employing 21st century manufacturing procedures. We have achieved notoriety and status within the pharmaceutical industry for fabricating quality domestic end products.
In 1988, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) formed a committee comprised of professionals from the BioProcessing community, such as architects, engineers, contractors and stainless steel fabricators, to compose a Manufacturing Standard for BioProcessing Equipment (BPE). Advance Fittings was one of the first to answer the call and volunteer…We have been involved in BPE ever since. When ASME published the BPE Standard in 1995, we were there assisting in the composition of the standard. Prior to the publication, we implemented the requirements into our manufacturing processes. Today our fittings and components surpass the ASME-BPE standard and exceed customer expectations assuring performance with integrity in a BioPharmaceutical processing environment. As the BPI evolved and processes changed, so has the BPE Standard and it will continue to change as needed. Advance Fittings will always be a part of the BPE Committee while it’s accomplishing its goal of providing a world standard.
Our “concept” has allowed us to be the only USA company manufacturing the complete line of BPE fittings ranging in size 1/4″ through 6″. While we do focus on the Biopharmaceutical Industry. Our roots and interests in the food, dairy, and personal care products industries still exist, as well as in semi-conductor, with sizes ranging from 1/8″ to 12″.
Advance Fittings Corp. a USA Manufacturing Company Providing “Performance with Integrity”
WHY ADVANCE FITTINGS?
- We are the only domestic BPE manufacturer providing the entire range of BPE fittings manufactured in the USA.
- Only skilled craftsmen are employed with years of experience manufacturing fittings and components for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Our manufacturing process is totally integrated allowing us complete control of quality and delivery.
- We provide complete documentation and traceability on every item on your order.
- Our Quality Assurance program mandates that each item is 100% inspected to assure BPE Compliance.
- Each fitting or component is permanently etched (when space is available) with Made in USA, heat numbers, BPE and grade (316L).
- Our size range is ⅛” through 12” on fittings and we have manufactured or been involved with manufacturing components as large as 20.”