Here are some tips for ensuring the fastest turnaround time for your quote and the most accurate pricing.
- Material type – make sure to include this information plus any alternatives you might consider
- Quantity requesting – how many of each part you are requesting (if unknown give an estimate)
- Size of part(s) – include the dimensions/tolerances
- Finish – what type of finish is require
- Part number – helpful to include the part number from our website in your quote
- History – if you have purchased this part in the past from us please include a PO or sales order number
- Parts drawing – upload your drawing to our website or send it with your quote via an email to: email@example.com